A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an award winning, and growing, B2B agency in Central London, to work on high profile accounts and international campaigns.
Agency Inc, based in Somerset House, is a new breed of lead agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, and sports & leisure sectors. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients’ needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.
Having developed a strong base of clients in recent years and picked up some notable industry recognition for the quality, creativity, and impact of our work, Agency Inc is determined to take another step forwards this year. The objective is to deliver campaigns which are market leading in every aspect, perfectly crafted to the needs of our clients, and delivered efficiently and effortlessly (from the client’s perspective!).
This role, essential to the on-going success of the agency, will suit an experienced senior marketing professional. It’s an exciting opportunity to shape creative marketing, content, and PR campaigns to help raise awareness, build our profile and put us ahead of the competition.
Working directly into the Chief Executive, the Marketing Manager will also work alongside the Group Account Director in helping to build a culture of business growth within the agency, and from within the client services teams.
Managing and expanding upon a targeted content marketing plan to build awareness, trust, and authority amongst prospects from within our core customer sectors will be a central part of the of the role. This will require the Marketing Manager to work with our Head of Planning and Research, with account handlers from the client services team, and with designers, copywriters and external production teams, to craft and deliver outreach content and ideas. There will also be a need to identify and liaise with journalists and authority figures from leading trade publications, and with client-agency brokers and intermediaries.
The role will be a varied and fast paced one. It will include developing and giving face to face presentations, identifying and managing award entries, attending industry events and networking opportunities (occasionally overseas), and ensuring that marketing collateral and assets are kept up to date.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining marketing and communications strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- Raising the profile of our agency in our core markets
- Working alongside the directors to help strengthen the brand and ensure our presence maximises opportunities to promote the agency across all platforms
- Manage and implement a strategically-led marketing plan delivering all activity within an agreed budget
- Content creation including award entries, blog posts, articles and press releases – also coordinating contributions from other Agency Inc staff and external writers, according to an agreed schedule
- Planning and implementing our digital content strategy, SEO and social media including managing and overseeing the agency website
- Support the new business process contributing to presentations and pitches
- Managing our customer and prospect relationship management communications working with colleagues to generate news, insight, case studies to showcase our experience
- Running creative campaigns for the agency
- Developing and managing PR activity
- Being the face of the agency at key networking events and speaking on behalf of the agency
- Ensuring we communicate at the highest standard
As a senior marketing professional, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably working with B2B clients. This role is one that demands both credibility and communication skills to work with and influence colleagues and clients and this is a key requirement of the role. You will have:
- Experience of working within the marketing services sector
- Business development experience
- Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, confident and pro-active with plenty of ideas
- Enjoy the buzz and fast pace of typical agency life
- Be experienced in building fantastic relationships
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of basic accounting principles
- Be experienced in managing agency projects
- Be a genuine team player committed to ensuring tasks are done well and on time