- Start date: July
- Estimated duration: 2 months
- On-site. Can work remotely when necessary
Looking for a creative, organised, motivated, brilliant videographer to produce a wide range of films for use in social and digital channels. You’ll be involved with the hands-on production of video and editing projects. Someone who’s comfortable behind the camera as well as in post-production.
You’ll be working at Agency Inc, an award-winning creative agency based in Somerset House, London. The role will require you to work with the directors and senior management team directly.
You’ll be in charge of ensuring that our video content production and editing is of the highest quality. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to work quickly and efficiently, and occasionally jump in and out of projects at a moment’s notice. It’s vital that you’re adaptable and able to work collaboratively. You’ll be open to working closely with the senior creative team from concept development through to final delivery.
What you’ll have:
• 1-3+ years of professional editing and post-production experience.
• Confidence behind the camera as well as a good technical understanding of film equipment.
• Ability to help develop our creative concepts and ideas for video, including editing footage and arranging sound to ensure video content is of the highest quality.
• Strong Premiere CC and knowledge of After Effects CC.
• A thorough knowledge of animation and motion gfx.
• A good understanding of post-production: from edit to grade, post and sound design.
• Ability to work at speed
• 3D animation skills highly beneficial though not essential.
• Comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Open and comfortable collaborating and receiving feedback (revisions/amends are expected)
The term is initially a 2-month in-house contract, with a view to a more permanent position.
Location is central London (Somerset House).
Please provide portfolios for review. Interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.